IT Business Analyst (Contract)
|Appointment type||Fixed term|
|Job purpose and key deliverables|
Purpose: To perform business analysis tasks, acting as consultant and partner to the business, ensuring business requirements are well understood and documented while leading/ participating in business/ IT projects. This role will support the requirements definition and delivery of SAP for new BAT entities (as may be required) and the optimisation of existing SAP system.
This role requires:
• an ability to conceptualize and think creatively
• excellent oral and written communication skills
• sound administrative skills and good analytical and reporting abilities
• effective time management and personal organization skills
• an understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach that can articulate visions
• a logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind.
|Essential requirements||Education, Skills and Experience|
|Working at BAT||British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
|Employing company||British American Tobacco Marketing Nigeria (BATMN)|
IT Business Analyst (Contract) - British Tobacco Company, Lagos, Nigeria
at 5:42:00 AM