Medical devices regulatory affairs team is currently looking for a Labelling PMO Lead.
- Labelling PMO is responsible for labelling data base update, storage and transfer to warehouse. He / she is also responsible for new labels approval by repack/ relabeling councils.
- Together with marketing, regulatory and other colleagues, Labelling PMO ensures successful implementation of secondary labelling and IFU remediation for the entire MD portfolio, being the leader and coordinator of these processes.
- Labelling PMO is also leading the project of primary labelling implementation already initiated, and is providing input for primary labelling projects developing and implementation for the rest of portfolio.
- In addition, this position involves coordination, alignment and follow-up in terms of processes, roles, responsibilities, tasks and deadlines with internal (regulatory specialists, marketing, logistic, customer service, quality) and external partners (3rd party provider), as well as with international colleagues from RA International, local and international CLS, IT, primary labeling project leads and other local and global teams.
- Higher education
- 2-3 years project management experience in international companies
- Requires expertise in general business processes execution
- In-depth knowledge of project management principles
- Strong in data gathering & interpretation
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Goal-oriented, responsible, dedicated
- Excellent communication skills, good in listening, good problem-solving and influential skills
- Constructive team player
- Fluent English
- Good command in Excel and Power Point
Primary LocationEurope/Middle East/Africa-Russia-Moscow
OrganizationJ&J LLC Russia (8431)
Click to apply