This blog is dedicated to informing her visitors on latest trends in sports.
Job Vacancy: GRANTS ACCOUNT OFFICER at Marie Stopes International, Abuja, Nigeria - ONGOING RECRUITMENT
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Non-Governmental Organisation that believes that women and men have the right to choose when they have children. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in 43 countries and is one of the largest Non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world. MSION uses modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to high quality family planning and other reproductive health services in Nigeria.
The various post holders are required to demonstrate: Initiative, Energy, Persistence, Result orientation, Drive, Integrity, Enthusiasm and Commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission of empowering individuals to have children by choice and not by chance.
Job Title: Grants Account Officer
Reporting to: Grants Accountant
Duration of contract: 2 years (Renewable)
· Monitoring of Project Budgets vs Actual Expenses and sharing outcome with the Project Managers on a monthly basis.
· Preparing and submitting timely Donor Financial Reports as required by donors and follow up for the approval of the reports.
· Posting of project financial transactions to SUN as the transactions occur.
· Ensuring that financial transactions comply with donor requirements.
· Provide support to Project Managers in managing Regional Office budgets.
· Ensure accurate and timely quarterly project projection.
· Ensure proper use of account, centre and projects codes
· Any other duty as may be assigned by the management team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
A degree with minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division in Accounting, and recognised professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, etc
3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. NGO experience will be an advantage
Ability to use SUN Accounting package
Ability to use Microsoft excel
Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment email@example.com later than Friday, 12th August 2016. MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.