The Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) which is domiciled in the Office of the Vice President is charged with the responsibility of coordinating the implementation of the CSDP nationwide. The FPSU now invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Policy Analyst and Research Officer
- Facilitate the formulation of policy framework fur CDD and poverty reduction as emerging from project interventions;
- Facilitate the sharing of local, national and international CDD experience with States and also share experiences across the States;
- Support M&E Specialist to develop baseline data to guide tracking of project impact based on National Bureau Of Statistics (NBS)house hold surveys (NCS, DHS, GHS, CWIQ, etc);
- Facilitate qualitative and quantitative studies which will ensure policy reforms that are necessary for addressing poverty reduction;
- Assist in liaising/networking with other poverty intervention Ministries/Agencies
- Facilitate capacity building in policy analysis for appropriate staff members of the EPSU and SAs.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the National Coordinator.
- At least a degree in Agriculture, Economics/Agricultural Economics, Rural Development, Biological/Natural Sciences with at least twelve (12) years of post-qualification experience in research, policy formulation and analysis.
- Possession of higher degrees, experience with computer packages and foreign funded projects will be an added advantage.
26th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply for the above position by writing an application with ten (10) copies of comprehensive CV each of which must be signed by the applicant.
Applicants should indicate on the top left hand side of the envelop the position applied for and submit their applications to the following address:
The National Coordinator,
Federal Project Support Unit,
Community and Social Development Project,
National Social Safety Nets Coordinator Office,
14 Moussa Traore Crescent,
Off Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokor - Abuja.