The Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) which is domiciled in the Office of the Vice President is charged with the responsibility of coordinating the implementation of the CSDP nationwide. The FPSU now invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Assist in providing technical assistance to State Project Agencies on the community development investment;
- Assist in the review and supervision of support to community on community development plans and prepare appropriate reports;
- Undertake revision of Operations Manual at Federal, State and Community level as may be necessary;
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the National Coordinator
- A first degree or equivalent in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences Business Administration, Accountancy or related field with at least three (3) years post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on week ends is a must.
- Applicants are not expected to be more than 35 years as at the time of recruitment and not above Grade level 9 if recruited from the civil service.
26th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply for the above position by writing an application with ten (10) copies of comprehensive CV each of which must be signed by the applicant.
Applicants should indicate on the top left hand side of the envelop the position applied for and submit their applications to the following address:
The National Coordinator,
Federal Project Support Unit,
Community and Social Development Project,
National Social Safety Nets Coordinator Office,
14 Moussa Traore Crescent,
Off Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokor - Abuja.