The Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) which is domiciled in the Office of the Vice President is charged with the responsibility of coordinating the implementation of the CSDP nationwide. The FPSU now invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System Assistant
- Responsible fur operating, managing and maintaining the GIS facilities of the FPSU;
- Assist the MIS Specialist;
- Manage and track implementation of annual budget and work plan;
- Assist its providing regular training on MIS:
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Providing advice on inter-state costing and price comparisons:
- Assist in the production of poverty maps:
- Responsible to the MIS Specialist and;
- Any other duties assigned by the MIS Specialist or the National Coordinator.
- At least a first degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering related field with at least eight (8) years of post qualification experience in computer system management especially in the design and programming of information management system in a rural development funded organization.
- Hardware systems maintenance skills are required.
26th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply for the above position by writing an application with ten (10) copies of comprehensive CV each of which must be signed by the applicant.
Applicants should indicate on the top left hand side of the envelop the position applied for and submit their applications to the following address:
The National Coordinator,
Federal Project Support Unit,
Community and Social Development Project,
National Social Safety Nets Coordinator Office,
14 Moussa Traore Crescent,
Off Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokor - Abuja.